11.24.2006

Heartbreaker, dreammaker, love-taker...

...don't you mess around with me. Fortunately, even with the holiday, ABC soldiered on with some new TV. I'm thankful – least I can do is give 'em 60 words or so per show, with Mile-a-Minute Comments:Grey’s Anatomy: The fit finally hit the shan. An episode that lived up to its billing without lotsa gimmicks. Well, yes, there was someone with a giant glass shard in her heart, but that’s par for the course at Seattle Grace. This show, while prone to fits of whimsy (seriously!) has evolved into one of the more honestly emotional ones on TV.Day Break: After the pilot, the next two eps were titled What if They Run and What if He Lets Her Go. Given the huge ratings dropoff, my question is What if Nobody Watches? I think the show’s got some style and flair, although it could use a little more fun. Here’s hoping it gets to at least complete the 13-episode run.

No comments: