8.17.2007

While I Do Think She Can Dance...

...Sabra was the wrong call last night. I'd've gone with Danny or Lacey by a mile. Neil was an afterthought, and while Sabra's a killer dancer, nothing she did was particularly memorable. Aside from the fact that she wasn't a great soloist, Lacey nailed everything from every genre. And all the judges said Danny was, put simply, the best dancer ever to grace that stage. Sigh. Once again, America lets us down.

BTW, if you didn't watch So You Think You Can Dance this year, do so next year. On every level, it's worlds better than Idol.

3 comments:

Frank Sirmarco said...

Sabra grew on me - I really liked her by the end, although she was never as good a partner as Sarah.

I'm just glad Danny didn't win - I don't think he grew as a dancer (I even thought Neil became more versatile).

I thought Pasha got the shaft - definitely should have been in the final.

Lacey, sweet Lacey, should be given to me for a birthday present...

Geo said...

Agree with you on Lacey. Frankly, she won the whole damn thing for me with that first routine where she leaped, Catwoman-like, to clutch onto Cameron. Sold.

Frank Sirmarco said...

geo:

so yummy