10.25.2006

Football and Frat's Balls

Had to work crazy late before attacking tonight's DVR. Could go on about why work blew, but it'd bore even me. Know what's more fun? That's right- sweet, sweet TV! On to tonight's Mile-a-Minute Comments. And fortunately, for the first show, I don't even need 60 words, just 6:
Friday Night Lights: Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Veronica Mars: One of those shows that's so damn good I should beg you to watch. Legitimate plot twists! Actual character development! And it's on the bubble; Season 3 only got 13 episodes. But it's on the intricate side; Netflix the DVDs and torrent these episodes until the next jumping-on point, when the sorority serial rape case wraps up (more fun than it sounds).

4 comments:

Valerie said...

No comments on this entry, just wanted to shout out a big "HI!" I noticed a comment you made on one of the other York Dork's blogs and came over to check yours out. I think the last time I had contact with you was via a message board regarding Melrose Place, back in college! Hope you are doing well and enjoying life to the fullest.

-Valerie

p.s. I have a picture of you dressed up as Willy Wonka. Good blackmail material...

Geo said...

Valerie – hi!

Yes, I believe the big internet buzz at the time concerned the identity and motivations of Melrose Place's pool boy. Ah, memories...

Anyway, great to hear from you! And hmmm... was thinking about a new profile pic ;)

Some Guy said...

I'm assuming that's the young lady you were talking about from FNL. She looks like one tasty little dish. Please tell me she's over 18 or I'll feel gross.

Geo said...

26, my good man. You're in the clear.