1.06.2007

60 is so 06

Inspired by my Ode to The OC, I'm kicking around a new gimmick. Instead of Mile-a-Minute Comments, 60 words or so per so, I'm calling it Limerick Critic – lemme know what you think:
So Friday Night Lights moved to Wednesday
If it gets more ratings I'll say "yay."
This ep was heartrending
Especially the ending
'Cause the quarterback maybe can't play.

When Michael forwarded an email
Of him and a nearly nude female
The pictures of Jan
Displaying her tan
End up getting him even more tail

This show has turned out to be fun
My loyalty so far it's won
Tina wants a baby
Alec drives her crazy
Surprisingly I laughed a ton

I watched this episode mourning
Although they did give me fair warning
That soon they'll be gone
And no longer on
The replacement will prolly be boring


So. Comments, please. Love it? Hate it? Would prefer Haiku Reviews instead?

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Instead of haiku reviews, ask for haiku comments. Here's mine:

your rhymes don't suck much
if it's fun, just go do it
but what do i know?

Unknown said...

i hope to see more
the limerick has played quite good
geo made me laugh

Some Guy said...

Well, it ain't smelt poetry, but I like it!

Moderator said...

What about a sonnet? In iambic pentameter?

Thanks.