1.12.2007

Much like The Empire...

...the Limerick Critic strikes back, this time with helpful headings.

Relationships put back together
Although it's still hard to know whether
This great show will last
Sweeps are coming fast
And ratings are light as a feather.

Top Chef
There once was a chef named Marcel
The other cooks all gave him hell.
I don't quite get why,
He's an OK guy
And his plates always turn out well.

The Office
So Dwight finally noticed the camera,
And Michael tried to bring down the hammer.
This ep was a killer,
Not one bit of filler,
And Dwight stalked out on a cliffhanger.

The OC
As this show begins to wind down
More trouble is hitting the town.
Too bad this show died,
It's hitting its stride
Though in this ep Seth seemed like a clown.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Doesn't Marcel's hair bug you? It drives me crazy.

I think he's an annoying little punk. I'm not saying that he deserves all of the crap the other people give him, but he's a tool.

Geo said...

Valerie: I'm sure he'd annoy me, but to the point of profanely calling him out in the produce section? I dunno.

Phil said...

Those titles are a good addition.

Go Bears!!

Unknown said...

The Office (american stlye) has surpassed the British Office. (There, I've said it. Come get me America.)

Moderator said...

I don't know if this says more about "The Office" or me: I watched "The Office" on Friday and now can barely remember any of it. I TiVoed Ricky Gervais' "Extras" last night, but have not viewed it. I thought it was a little hit and miss last season, but it slowly grew on me as opposed to both versions of "The Office" which I enjoyed right off the bat. By the way, I'm impressed by the variety of photos you find for these shows.

Geo said...

Dave: Surprising to say, but I think I agree. Altho it may say more about longevity. Since it's been on about three times as long, they've been forced to find more storylines.

Grant: Watched the first season of Extras when I had HBO – will prolly just wait for the DVDs of this one. Liked it, didn't love it. And thanks.